<li id="nav-company"></span><span class="en"></span></a>
- The Organizing Committee is pleased to invite you to participate in the
fourth IFAC Conference on Analysis and Control of Chaotic Systems (IFAC
CHAOS 2015) to be held from August 26 to 28, 2015.
- IFAC CHAOS 2015 is the fourth event on the subject of analysis and control
of chaotic systems. The IFAC CHAOS meeting started in Reims (France, 2006)
and since then has been successfully held in London (The United Kingdom,
2009) and Cancun (Mexico, 2012). IFAC CHAOS 2015 will continue this series
in Tokyo, Japan.
- Tokyo is a world-renowned metropolis and the center of Japan's economy,
politics, and culture. The conference will take place on the Minami-osawa
campus of Tokyo Metropolitan University. The Minami-osawa campus is the
main campus of Tokyo Metropolitan University and is located in the Tama
- July 29, 2015
- The final program has been uploaded on the PaperCept website.
- July 15, 2015
- The technical program is now available on the PaperCept website.
- July 12, 2015
- The program at-a-glance was uploaded. The technical program will be available
on the PaerCept website soon.
- June 30, 2015
- The deadline for final manuscript submission is extended to July 6. This is a firm deadline and no further extension will be granted
- May 25, 2015
- Online Registration Site is Now open.
- April 22, 2015
- Visa information added to registration page.
- February 15, 2015
- The deadline for all paper submission was extended until February 28, 2015.
- December 29, 2014
- The deadline for invited session proposals was extended until January 16,
- December 24, 2014
- The list of the plenary sessions was updated.
- August 23, 2014
- The list of committees was updated.
- July 24, 2014
- CHAOS 2015 website has opened.